- The producers are invited to submit documentary projects (preferably a feature) with an international appeal and a bearing on Israeli and regional topics.
- The film project should have a connection to Israel, or to Jewish world of content (The Jewish people, religion, culture, history, etc.)
- Each producer may submit up to three projects (including digital project).
- Preference is given to filmmakers with experience in international co-productions (not necessarily European).
- Submitted films must already have a secured funding source, such as a broadcasting body or a film fund.
- Submitted films must be in an advanced editing stage, looking for possibilies of completion's production / Pre-buy.
- The registration fee is 150 Eur.
The projects will be selected by CoPro’s Israeli representatives, with an emphasis on 3 major elements:
- Relevance to Israeli or Jewish issues, as well as to regional issues.
- International topics which may have a broad interest.
- Quality of proposal.
- Successful projects will be selected and announced during April 2018.
- The producers will have full access to all of the Co- Production Market events, as well as to viewing Israeli projects for potential collaborations.
For further information, please contact us -
firstname.lastname@example.org | +972-3-6518802