Submissions and Guidelines
Please note that the submitted films must be in early development stage. The track is relevant for projects seeking for Israeli co-producers. and preferably planning to shoot in Israel or seeking for archival materials.
1. The chosen projects will be sent to Israeli producers and distributors.
2. Each producer may submit up to three projects (including new media project).
3. Preference is given to filmmakers with experience in international co-productions (not necessarily European).
4. The producers will have full access to all Coproduction Market events, as well as to viewing Israeli projects for potential collaborations.
5. Accreditation fee for selected projects (120 Euro each) will be covered by filmmakers.
The delegation members will be selected according to these parameters:
a) Relevance to Israel or Jewish issues, as well as to regional issues.
b) International topics which may have a broad interest.
c) Quality of proposal.
e) Films must be in an early development stage.
Submission Deadline: April 8th, 2021.
Successful projects will be announced in the beginning of May 2021.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com